- Unix Servers
- A Linux Dedicated Server offers great flexibility and customization. Whitelabelitsolution’s portfolio of high quality solutions is equipped with a broad selection of Unix dedicated servers to offer great flexibility and customization for our clients. Our Dedicated servers fully supports almost any versions of Linux or FreeBSD, 64 and 32 bit.
- Windows Servers
- Comprised of the most powerful Microsoft operating systems available, whitelabelitsolutions’s dedicated Windows server packages provide customers with robust, highly reliable platforms for web servers such as WordPress and Magento, database systems needing MySQL, and much more.
- Enterprise Servers
- Capable of handling just about anything, our multi-purpose enterprise servers boasts the fastest speeds and the best hardware at unbeatable prices. Boosted with RAM and CPU, adapted to the standard hosting requirements of businesses our Enterprise-Class Hardware is engineered to deliver maximized throughput, application reliability, and much greater speeds. Our enterprise servers are ready to customize, whether you’re managing your own or letting our engineers handle it for you.
Chat with one of our sales representatives to help choose the right solution for your business.
Every Dedicated Server plan comes with the following features:
- 100% Redundant IPv4/IPv6 Network Connectivity
- 24/7 Live Managed Support
- Free Migration
What our Dedicated Servers can do for your Business
Our dedicated servers are designed to meet your specific business’ requirements for performance, connectivity, scalability, and reliability.
Build your own custom server or start with one of our pre-made packages built for your specific business needs. We give you the option of choosing any Operating System paired with any compatible software needed to run your business critical hardware and start growing your business today. Whether you need Linux or Windows, we have a server you can use.
With our dedicated servers you will have full control over your hosting server without having to split the server resources with other businesses. By leasing a server you can save on costs, as your business can avoid the expense of purchasing a dedicated server while still having the option of upgrading the server if your business demands it.
Included as standard:
- Managed Services
- On-Demand Security Assessment
- Updates for Supported Software as Requested
- No fee for basic OS Reinstall
- Adding Additional IPs to the Server
- Repair of Major issues with Pre-Installed Software
- Ping/Service Monitoring
- On-Demand DNS Management
- All the Latest OS
- Optional Control Panels
- Expedited Setup